The BCAC, FCAC, and SEHPCAC have scheduled a joint meeting for October 2-3, 2018 at Four Points Sheraton Chicago O’Hare. See meeting notice for more information.
- Meeting Agenda
- Egress WG Project List October 2-3, 2018
- PC report - Egress WG
- General WG Project List October 2-3, 2018
- PC Report - General WG
- Occupancy WG Project List October 2-3, 2018
- PC Report - Occupancy WG
- FCAC SEHPCAC and TWB Coordination Project List October 2-3, 2018
- PC Report - FCAC SEHPCAC TWB
- BCAC Structural WG Project List 10.2-3.2018
- Structural WG Group B items 10.2.2018
- BCAC Admin WG Project List 10.2-3.2018
- Admin WG - Group B items 10.2.2018
- BCAC IEBC WG Project List 10.2-3.2018
- IEBC WG - Group B items 10.2.2018
- BCAC IRC General WG Project List 10.2-3.2018
- IRC General WG Group B items 10.2.2018
Supplementary Meeting Documents
The Building Code Action Committee (BCAC) meetings are open to the public. Any interested party can participate in committee meetings and can be considered by the committee for membership on any sub-group that the committee creates. Interested parties will be notified by email of BCAC activities including committee meetings, sub-group meetings and the availability of BCAC related documentation. If you wish to be placed on the “interested parties” list for the BCAC, contact the ICC Secretariat, Ed Wirtschoreck.
See Council Policy 31 "Code Action Committees" for the scope of each of the CAC's.
For archives on the past BCAC work, click here.