ICC Member Logo License
As the world’s leading authority on building safety, the ICC® logo signifies our long-standing commitment to ensure the safety of buildings where we live, work and play in communities around the world. ICC members may use the ICC Member logo to signify their agreement/commitment to building safety and the ICC. Use of the logo requires your acceptance of the legal guidelines pertaining to its use.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE ICC MEMBER LOGO. USE OF THIS LOGO IS EXPRESSLY SUBJECT TO AND CONDITIONED ON YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACQUIRE OR USE THE ICC LOGO.
THE ICC MEMBER LOGO IS PROTECTED UNDER UNITED STATES AND INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK LAW. USE OF THIS MARK, OTHER THAN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED BY LAW, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, MAY CONSTITUTE INFRINGEMENT OF ICC’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND MAY BE ACTIONABLE UNDER RELEVANT CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL LAWS.
ICC hereby grants a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the ICC Member logo in accordance with the following ICC Corporate Identification Guidelines:
- Members – Members in good standing with the ICC may use the logo on brochures, advertisements, Web sites, business collateral and exhibit displays for the purpose of signifying their membership in or association with the ICC.
- Users agree not to revise or alter the logo in any way.
- Use of the ICC Member logo does not imply approval or endorsement of products or services.
- ICC is and remains the sole owner of the ICC Member logo and trademark(s). By entering into this nonexclusive license, the user does not attain any interest in the logo.
- ICC reserves the right to alter or amend these guidelines at any time and without notice to the user.
- Users agree not to use the ICC Member logo in any manner likely to confuse, mislead, or deceive the public, or to be adverse to the best interests of the ICC.
- Users agree not to use the ICC Member logo in any offensive manner, including but not limited to, its use on pornographic and/or slanderous Web sites.
- Users further agree not to register or file applications to register the ICC Member logo or name substantially similar thereto.
- Users agree that the ICC Member logo is proprietary to the ICC and that the ICC maintains all rights, title, and interest thereto including, without limitation, all intellectual property and other proprietary rights.
Termination of License
ICC may terminate this License Agreement at any time for any reason, at it’s sole discretion, including but not limited to if users are in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or for if users violate violation of ICC’s Corporate Identification Guidelines. Upon receipt of written notice of termination from ICC, users will immediately cease any and all further use of the ICC Member logo.
ICC licenses its logo for use “as is” and makes no warranties, representations or statements, express or implied, with respect to the ICC Member logo. ICC will not be responsible for any loss or damages of any kind whatsoever sustained by any party, howsoever caused, as regards to use of the ICC Member logo. This disclaimer shall survive the termination or expiration of this License Agreement.
ICC Marketing Contact
ICC Marketing Department
3060 Saturn Street, Suite 100
Brea, CA 92821
P:1-888-ICC-SAFE (422-7233), ext. 3409
F: (562) 699-9721
Once you click the link below you will be asked for your contact information. Complete the form and you will be directed to the ICC logo page.