Terms and Conditions
All ICC chapters in good standing are entitled to a special discount on designated ICC products when in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Chapter Discount program.
The Chapter Discount applies to qualifying purchases:
- made with the chapter’s ICC Member number,
- made by a chapter officer or an authorized member of the chapter,
- shipped and billed to the chapter, and
- for use by the chapter membership.
By using the chapter’s official ICC membership card, the chapter agrees to be responsible for payment of all items purchased with this card.
Section 6.5 of the ICC Chapter Policy describes this benefit as follows: All Chapters are entitled to receive 20% off ICC Member prices on ICC designated products for bulk orders shipped and billed to the chapter.
ICC designated products shall be defined as any item published by ICC, with the exception of package deals, bundles, collections and combos – consistent with the policy applicable to any member of ICC.
Bulk orders shall be defined as a minimum of 30 pieces of the same item. A minimum of 30 like items must be purchased to get the 20% discount off member prices. NO OTHER QUANTITY DISCOUNTS APPLY.
Return and Refund Policy
- Please refer to ICC’s Return and Exchanges in the Customer Service section of the ICC Store or contact an ICC Customer Service Representative at the phone number listed below.
Shipping and handling will be charged on all orders. Express delivery is available upon request for an additional charge.
If you have any questions regarding the chapter policy, contact ICC Chapter Relations staff at 888-ICC-SAFE (888-422-7233), extension 5268. To place an order for publications, contact an ICC Customer Service Representative, 888-ICC-SAFE (888-422-7233), extension 33801.