Become a Member Today!
Congratulations on your decision to join the International Code Council; the largest building and safety code organization dedicated to protecting the property, health and safety of people worldwide. Below you will find everything you need to know about our membership categories. Choose your category, and then fill out an online application to join ICC for the first time or reinstate** your membership.
- One-year, two-year and three-year Membership packages available.
- Governmental and Corporate Members may add employees to their Member accounts for no additional charge.
- Special offers available from ICC partner organizations.
- Start saving today! Join online and add products to your cart at special Member pricing.
Get a helping hand in jump-starting your career.
$145 / yr
Government/Municipality (includes agencies, departments & units) engaged in administration, formulation, implementation or enforcement of laws, ordinances, rules or regulations relating to public health, safety and welfare.
$600 / yr
An organization such as an association, society, testing laboratory, institute, company, manufacturer or corporation, interested in the purposes and objectives of the Council.
$55 / yr
Professional and Participating* Members are an individual who is interested in the purposes and objectives of the Council.
Student Member is an individual enrolled in classes or a course of study equivalent to at least 3 credit hours of classroom instruction per week.
Membership Category Benefits Include:
Members-only access to code opinions from our
expert technical staff, 24/7 access to the Members-only areas
of this web site, significant discounts on ICC products and services,
special offers from ICC's partner organizations and much more!
*Participating Members do not qualify for all Member benefits. Click here for details.
* * If you have had an active membership within the past five years, you may reinstate that membership account. Reinstated memberships are not eligible for the complimentary codes book(s) that new members receive upon joining. All other membership benefits will be reinstated.