SAVE THE DATE
April 19 – 30, 2015
2015 Committee Action Hearings (Group A Codes)
Memphis Cook Convention Center
Registration Begins: January 5, 2015
Plan now to help develop the 2018 Group A codes at ICC’s 2015 Committee Action Hearings in Memphis!
ICC 2015-2017 Code Development Cycle Begins: it will be the first full cycle to use cdpACCESS to develop the Group A Codes. Participation by ICC Members and other stakeholders ensures diverse opinions are represented in the development of the 2018 I-Codes. Those who partake in person at the hearings or online through cdpACCESS help to make sure the next generation of codes benefit public safety.
The 2015/2016/2017 code development cycle will be the first full cycle to use cdpACCESS, ICC’s cloud-based system for code development that allows for online collaboration, code changes and public comment submittals, submissions of floor modifications and online voting. To participate in the Committee Action Hearings Online Governmental Consensus Vote which follows the hearings, ICC Governmental Memberships must be current by March 20, 2015. Details are available at www.iccsafe.org/EVDS.
Group A International Codes consist of:
- International Building Code® (IBC®) — Egress, Fire Safety, and General
- International Existing Building Code® (IEBC®)
- International Fuel Gas Code® (IFGC®)
- International Mechanical Code® (IMC®)
- International Plumbing Code® (IPC®)
- International Property Maintenance Code® (IPMC®)
- International Private Sewage Disposal Code® (IPSDC®)
- International Residential Code® (IRC®) — Mechanical and Plumbing
- International Swimming Pool and Spa Code® (ISPSC®)
- International Zoning Code® (IZC®)
Discount Lodging at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
250 North Main Street, Memphis, TN 38103. Phone: (901) 527-7300 Delegates can take advantage of special ICC rates of $139.00 if registered before March 27, 2015. Government Rates are also available. Access to the lodging reservation page will be available soon.