Here are some important deadlines coming up in the next couple months at the Code Council.
- The application deadline for the Emory R. Rodgers Leadership in Building Safety Fellowship is May 1.
- Do you know someone exceptional in the building safety industry? Submit your nominations for the Code Council Awards and 2020 Honorary Members by May 1.
- We’re accepting applications for new members to the Professional Development Council, which helps to ensure quality training and certification programs. If you are interested in having a say in the governance of our national testing and education programs, now is the time to apply. The application closing date is May 22.
- Apply to be a part of the 2021-2022 Code Development Cycle Committees that help to shape the International Codes, the most widely used and adopted set of building safety codes in the world. Applications are being accepted until June 1.
- We are accepting applications for the 2020 Code Council College Scholarship Program until June 29. This scholarship is exclusively for children of Code Council members.
- Nominations for the Innovation in Code Administration Award are open until June 30. This award recognizes fire and building departments for new and innovative approaches to delivering code administration services as part of their overall approach to community risk reduction.