We have reimagined our signature annual event and packed the schedule full of networking and learning opportunities. With a lower delegate registration cost and new sessions, this is the building safety event of the year!
The safety and health of our staff, members, and stakeholders is paramount. As of right now, there are no local or state restrictions in place in Pittsburgh on gatherings or events, so we are continuing with our plan of holding an in-person event. See our COVID-19 Preparedness page for more details.
Here's an overview of what’s new this year:
- The Bob Fowler Motorcycle Ride will be a virtual ride/walk/run this year.
- The Safety 2.0 Networking Happy Hour on Monday evening will give attendees an opportunity to network and socialize with existing friends and new contacts.
- The Empowering Leaders Luncheon & Panel Discussion on Monday afternoon will feature an expert leadership speaker and a discussion with building safety professionals.
- The formal evening event on Tuesday – Connections Gala: A Community Reunited – will be held at the Omni Grand Ballroom, a historic, majestic space.
- Onsite training will be available on Sunday afternoon. Annual conference attendees will also get access to ICC Learn Live, a full week of virtual training November 18-21.
- The Public Comment Hearings begin on Tuesday morning, September 21, and continue through September 26.
- Global Connections Day will be a virtual event, Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
- Resumption of the expo is postponed until 2022 due to feedback from past exhibitors.