News & Updates
- January 13, 2021 – ICC Pulse: Written Comments on IECC Now Posted
- January 5, 2021 – ICC Pulse: Provide your thoughts about the IECC
- December 18, 2020 – ICC Pulse: Public Comment Period on IECC
- December 14, 2020 – ICC Pulse: Blue Ribbon Committee Update on Preemption, Voter Guides, and the IECC
- October 8, 2020 – ICC Pulse: 2019 Group B Code Cycle Appeals Concluded
IECC: 2024 and Beyond
In December 2020, the International Code Council Board of Directors put forward a framework for the updating of the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and Ch. 11 of the International Residential Code (IRC) using the ICC standards process, subject to stakeholder input and final approval by the ICC Board of Directors. Read more.
Public Comment Period
The Code Council Board will be meeting on Thursday, January 21, 2021, at 12:00 PM ET to hear verbal testimony from interested members and stakeholders. All comments received will be posted on the Code Council website.
Registration to participate has closed; the protocols for participation are available here. Click on “Written Comments” below to view the written submissions.
- Board Committee on Long Term Code Development Process (Blue Ribbon Committee)
- Council Policy 28
- ICC Consensus Procedures
Please direct all questions to Mike Pfeiffer, Senior Vice President of Technical Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.