Chapters in compliance with the Chapter Policy (CP-10) and with a current Annual Report on file are entitled to the following benefits:
- Chapter Education Benefit: The benefit may vary from year to year. The 2016 benefit consists of an education voucher to be used for one complimentary day of training through an ICC Preferred Provider (valued up to $1,200) or one day of training from ICC.
- My Chapters Area: The My Chapters area is a one-stop shop for information unique to your Chapter and is available to Chapter Officers only. Login to your “MY ICC” account and select “My Chapters” on the left side navigation to access your chapter officer information, reports, benefits, forms and more.
- Complimentary Conference Attendance: One complimentary registration to the ICC Annual Conference is extended to the President each year. A special registration code is provided to qualifying Presidents. Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the attendee or the chapter.
- Chapter Awards Program: All chapters are encouraged to compete for the ICC Chapter of the Year Award. Awards are presented at the annual conference. The application is posted on the web site each Spring.
- Chapter Discount Program: All chapters are entitled to receive 20% off ICC Member prices on ICC designated products for bulk orders shipped and billed to the chapter. Note: This is a group membership for the chapter and not an individual membership for Chapter members.
- Support for Attendance to Professional Events: ICC will write and send a letter to your employer, supervisor, elected official or other individuals who play a part in authorizing your attendance at the ICC Annual Conference and/or your participation in your local, state and/or regional Chapter(s), encouraging their support for your efforts.
- Chapter Rewards Program: Additional benefits and services are available to chapters who participate in the Chapter Rewards Program. Certain activities can earn your chapter points which can, in turn, be used to purchase from a select list of products and services.
- ICC Membership for Chapters: Discounts are available to chapters when purchasing ICC Chapter memberships in bulk. Contact Member Support at Member@iccsafe.org for more information.
- ICC eNews: ICC publishes a bi-monthly which is available to all chapter members via subscription. eNews contains a special area for chapters to report on chapter meetings and events. Submit your photos and news items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapter Conference Events: Chapter events are held each year at the ICC Annual Conference. They typically include a Chapter Presidents Breakfast, Chapter Awards presentation, Chapter Host Hospitality events, Regions Meetings and more.
- Hire ICC to Teach: Your chapter can enjoy the flexibility to choose the seminar topic, specific location, date and the instructor you prefer at a special chapter discount rate by contracting a seminar.
- Partnership Opportunities: Opportunities to cosponsor ICC Institutes are available each year. ICC will also partner with Chapters who wish to deliver training targeted to address your local needs. ICC has an up-to-date comprehensive I-Code technical curriculum, top rate instructors and customization services available at a special chapter rate.
- Chapter Liaisons: Your Board and Staff Liaisons, and members of ICC Executive board and Senior Management Team are available to assist you and look forward to attending your next chapter meeting.
- Chapter Advocacy: Government Relations would like to show you how your chapter can advocate for ICC and its legislative initiatives.
All Benefits are Subject to Change.