The following transition certificates are available for purchase on the ICC Storefront.
California Certifications: CA to ICC and ICC to CA - download the application prior to purchase
NCPCCI: For more information about required NCPCCI exams for transitions, click here.
Structural Steel & Bolting Special Inspector (S1) and Structural Welding Special Inspector (S2)
If you would like to pay for your transition by check or money order, please email email@example.com with the subject line - Transition Application - to request a paper application. An additional $25 fee is required for processing.
The IECC/HERS Compliance Specialist Designation is available for purchase on the ICC Storefront!
*To pay for the IECC/HERS Compliance Specialist Designation by check or money order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - IECC/HERS Application - to request a paper application. An additional $25 fee is required for processing.
Effective January 1, 2020:
The Nevada organization Electrical Safety Professionals (ESP) is now administering all Nevada Electrician ID Cards for new cards and renewals.
The Code Council no longer processes wallet cards or renewal applications for Nevada. Please visit ESP’s website or call (725) 214-6004 to continue with applying for or renewing your Nevada ID Card.
ICC Renewal & Reinstatement Applications
- For certifications expired less than 6 years, log in to your myICC account
- You can also download the Renewal Paper Application (requires $60 fee)
- For certifications expired for more than 6 years, you can simply log in to your myICC account to reinstate (Fee: $400)
- For the ICC Certification Reinstatement Paper Application (Fee: $400 and requires additional $25 processing fee), please email us at email@example.com to request.
- How many CEUs do I need to reinstate?
Complete the Legacy Certification Reinstatement Application
UST Renewal Applications
- Learn more about CA UST Inspector Renewals
- For more information on the requirements of the California State Water Resources Control Board, visit www.swrcb.ca.gov/ust.