Adoptions of PMG Codes
Nearly every state in the country adopts at least one of ICC's PMG codes at the state or local level. Click on the links below for more detailed information.
While many jurisdictions adopt the PMG model codes without changes, some jurisdictions amend them to reflect unique local practices, laws and issues.
ICC offers the full range of PMG codes in a range of formats from traditional softcover books to electronic versions available on the web, PDF, eBooks or even your Android or Apple mobile device. See all PMG publications and support products in the ICC Store.
ICC also produces a wide range of support products and materials to help code users and code officials alike improve their knowledge and understanding of the code. Support publications include:
- Code Commentaries – Code provisions with commentary to explain application.
- Significant Changes – Summary of key changes from one code version to the another.
- DEWALT Code References – Compact size and easy-to-use quick reference format puts “must-know” information at readers’ fingertips readily.
- Code Check – Illustrated guides to the codes with common questions.
- Reference Standards – Standards referenced by the code, produced by organizations like ASTM, ACCA, ASHRAE, SMACNA, APSP, CSA and NSF.
PMG Training Programs
ICC provides a full suite of training courses geared specifically for the PMG Codes. ICC instructors provide hands-on, practical problem-solving training and are available to teach on-site single or multiday courses. For more information, visit the ICC Learning Center.